A big risk

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Problems' started by wallet, Aug 28, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. wallet

wallet New Member

I am risking with my thread, but I hope I will get an answer soon. The first time I made an account on this forum is from the forum wheel, I have posted here for two days (payment from you goes on the forum wheel account), but today I have subscribed from the PostLoop with the same account (wallet - log in password is the same, so basically is one account) but if I post here again the credits will go to postloop.

My question is....can I post in your forum and get credits in both forums (forum wheel and postloop)? It would be 3 posts for forum wheel and 5 for postloop in totally it will be 8 posts.

2. wiseagent

wiseagent New Member

I'm sorry for being discouraged you (maybe I'm wrong... who knows? :rolleyes:), but... From what you commented, I think your situation is characterized as doubled score, and I think this is not allowed (I believe that any site / forum allows this).

So, I think you'll have to unsubscribe one of them to continue receiving the points correctly.

3. wallet

wallet New Member

I don't know what to say about this, is one account is not a double account, I just hope in an answer from Admin. I will even send him a message, I think is better in this way!
    Thank you Wieagent for your answer!

4. reddyash

reddyash Administrator Staff Member

Hello Wallet

Post Loop and Forum Wheel are both different softwares. Whatever you post from postloop gets accounted in postloop and whatever you post using forum wheel you get points in Forum Wheel.
    Both have different applications. If you are using there application while posting then I dont think you should have any issues.

I dont think having same user name is a problem with both the applications.