Need information

Discussion in 'Running a Web Hosting Business' started by Mushmellow, Sep 29, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mushmellow

Mushmellow New Member

I want to start a very small hosting company. I'm only going to host friends to be exact. So I don't need nor want anything big. Question is... How do I start one? What do I need to buy?

2. reddyash

reddyash Administrator Staff Member

If you are starting a hosting company to host only friends website then all you need is a dedicated server with linux (Centos) and cpanel or any other control panel which you prefer to be in low cost.

3. saygorem

saygorem New Member

Thanks Reddyash for the information. I would also like to know more about web hosting. I like to make a website which can be of help through forums like this one.

4. Jason76

Jason76 Member

I think people are making things too difficult. Note, in reality, you can just buy a reseller package from any big name hosting company. In fact, you can normally buy it fairly cheap to start out. For instance, one company offers its lowest plan at 4.95/mo.