What should i do to bring more views on my blog?

Discussion in 'Traffic & Revenue' started by ray, Jan 21, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ipol12

ipol12 Member

There are a lot of ways to promote you blog. Looking back, I have been using Google Plus as an effective way to share the blog articles. It actually helped to surge my views on my blogs. Since I have a niche blog about mainstream music, I tagged the artists and hashtags, which has drawn views from fans of the artists. I also used Twitter, and using an appropriate hashtag can draw traffic to your website. Facebook won't help that much though, based on my observation.
  2. overcast

overcast New Member

I suggest sharing your blog in some of the forums. And this way you can also get more traffic. I have found out that writing articles on Medium and then redirecting the users to your blog through links can be one option. You can do this on multiple sites like medium,wordpress, steem etc. This should add up on the small backlinks too. You have to start somewhere and place the links to as many places as possible. This way you can slowly start to get the trickle traffic.
  3. remnant

remnant New Member

A nice way to increase traffic to your blog is to refresh old and underperforming blogs. This can be gleaned from the blog statistics area. You change the keywords in those blogs after doing some keyword research to see those attracting high traffic and you will see a spike in traffic to your blog.
  4. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Generating traffic is the main purpose of owning a blog because without these traffic, the essence of the blog is practically useless. There are several ways to go about generating traffic and having more visitors to your blog.

One might start with doing so by creating a Facebook page and getting the blog massively advertised on it. One the Facebook page have lots of members, the blog will certainly have an increased number of traffic from there.

Also you can do so by sharing on Twitter, by far twitter is one of the major fastest growing social networking sites that is very swift in getting an information across to a wide range of users out there. If you have a good number of followers on your twitter account, endeavor to share your blog on it as I have reasons to believe you will definitely have a good number of people checking out your blog there.

Now you made mention of not being good in commenting on other people content writing in forums, I would encourage that you improve on this and have your signature. This would be an instant advert of your blog account in doing so.
  5. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

You can bring visitors on your blog through
    Search Engine Marketing
    Social Media marketing
    Email Marketing
    Forum Promotion
    SEO is the most trusted way to bring organic traffic. You can start a PPC campaign ad programs such as adword and bring traffic to your blog through search engine marketing. Another trusted traffic source is social media.
  6. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

SEO is the only proven method to bring traffic to your website. When you do SEO, your website will appear on the top search results on the given keyword. When the site is listed on top search results, the searchers are likelu to check your website. You get organic traffic from search engines by doing SEO. The best thing about search engine traffic is it converts well.